Change begins with you.
When we change ourselves, our world changes too! Our mood, emotional outlook, and relationships change when we face what is holding us back. You do not have to face the process of change alone. We’re here to support you with individual counselling Vancouver.
Relationship with self, and the acceptance or resistance of our true nature, is the foundation for our happiness.
Individual Counselling Can Help!
Individual Counselling Vancouver can help to face the future, release the past, and feel empowered again.
- Adapting to change
- Low self-esteem
- Repetitive self-defeating patterns
- Feeling out of control
- Repetitive racing thoughts
- Feeling lost, confused, or restless
- Can’t let go of either a past event, or a person
- Compulsive or addictive behaviours as well as thoughts
- Excessively critical of self, or others
- Anger, or outbursts of irritability
- Struggling to forgive yourself or another person
- hame, or guilt
- Loss and grief
- Unable to feel your feelings
- Lack of focus, sleep, concentration
- Powerlessness, or resignation
- Sexual drive – low, or excessive
- Repetitive distressing flashes of past trauma
- Numb, emotionally frozen
- Easily feel vulnerable or threatened by others
- Disconnected and detached – feeling empty
- Fearful or unable to trust
- Abandonment issues – either leaving, or being left
Individual Counselling can help
Tired of feeling stuck. Ready to change? Wanting to find or keep the relationship that you desire? Willing to free yourself of self-defeating painful patterns? Afraid that events of the past cannot be healed or moved past? Clearheart offers individual counselling Vancouver.
Counselling can help to:
- Gain self-awareness and acceptance
- Understand patterns that keep you stuck
- Adapt to change
- Build better relationships
- Resolve family conflicts and resentments
- Improve self-esteem and feelings of worth
- Set healthy boundaries
- Understand your own thoughts and feelings better
- Set and reach goals
- Build confidence – explore new options for your life
- Create connection – improve emotional and sexual intimacy
- Reduce stress – improve your overall health
- Learn practical tools and skills to use when needed
- Release the past Live fully in the present
- Heal from trauma (sexual, emotional, physical)
- Release addictive thoughts and behaviours
- Claim your enjoyment of life