They can help you overcome blocks and obstacles that are stopping you living the life you want.
- Relationships are cultivated, requiring attention and skills. Relationships require that we grow to thrive. Couples counselling or individual counselling can help to identify the issue and resolve it.
- Are you tired of feeling stuck and ready to change? Do you want to find or keep the relationship that you desire? Are you willing to free yourself of painful self-defeating patterns? Are you afraid that events of the past cannot be healed or moved past? We are here for you.
- Child counselling, youth and family therapy brings new solutions that can help your children. Whether you are looking for new positive coping skills, help in regulating stress and anxiety, developing greater confidence or improving academic performance we can help.
- EMDR Therapy transforms your emotional response to traumatic experiences of the past.
- Mindfulness-based cognitive therapy (MBCT) is a psychotherapy that involves a combination of cognitive therapy, meditation, and the cultivation of observing thoughts and emotions.
- Cognitive Behavioral therapy is an evidence-based form of therapy that addresses the relationship between thoughts, feelings, and behaviors.
- Dialectical Behavioral therapy is a form of CBT that specifically challenges high social reactivity. Behaviors that impede relationships are also a focus of DBT
- Somatic Based therapy is now thought of as the relationship between emotions and experiences within the body and breathe
- Psychodynamic therapy focuses on the relationship between past events, usually childhood, and current issues.
- This term is two-fold within the field of psychology: Psycho-Ed assessment of learning capacities, or in-session learning tools.
- Repetitive or compulsive habits are often the focus of this method of therapy.